After surviving a wrongful termination case, Colonial Trust Company knew they needed help with government compliance, Employment law and employee management foundation. “We had just endured a frivolous Equal Employment Opportunity lawsuit that cost us several thousand dollars… and TSG-HR came to our rescue,” says Colonial Trust COO, Cecil Glovier.
- An Affirmative Action plan.
- Progressive discipline and evaluation procedures.
- Annual proactive government compliance audits conducted by former DOL agents.
- A comprehensive and well-defined “on boarding” and termination procedure.
- Provide one-on-one and group management training seminars.
- Full legal support of the HR function.
TSG-HR also offered Colonial Trust Company the opportunity to lighten the burden of internal human resources. “Since TSG removed the burden of the human resources function, we can focus on what we do best.”
“Who knew there was so much more to running a business than the revenue-producing functions? We could have saved ourselves a lot of time, money and hassle had we outsourced our human resources to TSG-HR from the beginning. The information and advice provided by the team at TSG has been priceless. I do not know how to put a value on what it has done for us,” Glovier says. “The burden of compliance is such a heavy one that we would not have been able to carry this load on our own.”
- No further legal issues.
- Employee productivity has gone up 34%.
- Operational costs have gone down 12%.
- TSG-HR has saved Colonial Trust 1.3 million+ in bottom line dollars.
“No one ever put so much into making sure my company and its employees were ahead of the curve. TSG-HR cleaned up the mess, and then took the proactive approach to make sure we never had any major issues again. No one else does this.”
To learn more about this case study as well as additional case studies, please Contact Us.