Employee and Executive HR Support Security
TSG-HR prides itself on being the industry leader in customized HR support. While the competition tries to ‘squeeze’ their clients into a ‘pre-fabricated’ solution, TSG-HR develops our support program so clients receive 100% support for their dollar. We proactively work with our clients to permanently resolve risk issues, provide cost neutral solutions, and effective HR oversight to realize significant savings. You handle your business, we’ll be your specialized HR resource. Our support is based on three basic levels:
- Full Turn Key HR Outsource – for companies that have minimal qualified HR support or for those that do not want to incur the overhead costs:
- We handle everything related to your employees, from on-boarding to off-boarding and everything in-between.
- We inform and advise you of any issues before they become a problem so you can make an educated decision on what actions to take.
- You retain your employee – employer relationship without the liability.
“Go To” Resource – for companies with an HR person that need a ‘go to’ resource to provide current HR practices, basic employment, and labor law support:
- We provide functional support and advisement to the designated person so they can maintain being the “face” of HR for the company.
- We provide the customized HR expertise, documents and processes to effectively manage risk while promoting employee engagement. This is the first step to reducing employee turnover.
Specialized Support – for companies with an established HR department needing Subject Matter Expert (SME) support on an ‘as needed’ basis.
Employee Compliance: Federal, State and Local (day to day and strategic)
The Department of Labor noted that 4.2 out of every 6 businesses are not in compliance with all required employment practices.
87% of businesses have their staff misclassified (exempt or non-exempt).
Most businesses are not aligned with basic employment practices and regulations.
TSG-HR’s professionals and attorneys identify and resolve our clients’ compliance issues before trouble starts.
Talent Management Automation (efficient, full cycle)
With new talent management functional technology coming on line every week, it is difficult to stay ahead. TSG-HR’s specialists and affiliate partners stay ahead of the latest technology and provide our clients full, employee cycle automation. Our efficiency has helped our clients save over $5 million.
Employment and Labor Law
As a client of TSG-HR, all documents produced (handbooks to equity contracts) are reviewed by our legal department for State, Federal and National validity. While most employers wait until after an event to get their legal house in order, TSG-HR believes being proactive is the only way to mitigate cost and risk of legal issues.
With new OSHA regulations coming out weekly, not one safety manager can stay ahead of the curve. TSG-HR’s team of former OSHA and NRC inspectors are global road warriors for our clients. We even handle unemployment matters, fraud investigations, safety audits, workers’ compensation claims, and more. From conducting global, on-site, audits to training staff, our staff protects and mitigates our clients’ safety and financial exposure, for your employees and for you.
Training and Content Development
As business transitions itself into what Warren Buffett notes as the “new world of business”, TSG-HR is leading the way for our clients. TSG-HR’s team of educators has a library of 172 topics from which a customized training presentation can be developed to fit our client’s culture and business goals.
Popular training and workshops include:
- HR 101
- High Profile Investigation Methods
- Dealing with the Problem Employee
- Conflict Management
- Corporate Stewardship and Ethics
- Succession Planning